Urgent Estate Auction - Tummel Place Westville
Auction Venue: Master Builders Association, 40 Essex Terrace, Westville
URGENT DECEASED INSOLVENT ESTATE AUCTION OF PORTION 0 OF ERF 300 ATHOLL HEIGHTS EXT 1 IN EXTENT 2344SQM - 1 TUMMEL PLACE, ATHOLL HEIGHTS, WESTVILLE
Duly instructed by: THE JOINT TRUSTEE of the INSOLVENT ESTATE PAVALAIKODI NAIDOO, Master Ref: D151/2010 and THE JOINT TRUSTEE of the DECEASED INSOLVENT ESTATE OVINDARAJULU NAIDOO, Master’s Ref No. D61/2013
AUCTION DATE : Thursday 19th October 2017
VENUE: Master Builders Association, 40 Essex Terrace, Westville
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
PORTION 0 OF ERF 300 ATHOLL HEIGHTS EXT 1 IN EXTENT 2344SQM.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 1 TUMMEL PLACE, ATHOLL HEIGHTS, WESTVILLE
Rates Account No. : 83178209934
Monthly Rates : R1,263.17
Arrear Rates : R171,802.24
Market Value : R1,550,000.00
Zoning : Residential
ALL OUTSTANDING RATES AND TAXES AND LEVIES ARE FOR THE SELLER`S ACCOUNT
TERMS & CONDITIONS & PAYMENTS
FOR FURTHER INFO OR ARRANGEMENTS TO VIEW CONTACT WESLEY ON 071 869 9512
- R50 000.00 TO OBTAIN BUYERS CARD
- 10 % DEPOSIT PAYABLE BY BANK GUARANTEED CHEQUE OR EFT ON FALL OF HAMMER
- SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER DATE OF AUCTION
- BIDDERS TO PROVIDE ORIGINAL IDENTITY DOC & PROOF OF RESIDENCE.
- AUCTIONEER ENTITLED TO BID TO RESERVE
- “ABOVE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE”
PETER MASKELL AUCTIONS CC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1343096103
BRANCH CODE: 198765
REFERENCE: YOUR NAME#P&G NAIDOO
CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT MUST BE PROVIDED & FICA DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED
OCCUPATION AND POSSESSION
Occupation, possession, risk profit and loss shall pass to the purchaser upon the date of confirmation of sale. Without limiting the generality of the above statement, it is specifically recorded that the purchaser shall be liable for all rates, taxes, levies and other imposts on the property from occupation date.
No party shall effect any alterations, improvements or additions to the property prior to the date of registration without the seller’s prior written consent and the purchaser shall have no claim, whether enrichment or otherwise, against the seller should he effect such alterations, improvements or additions, with or without consent and this clause shall remain of full force in spite of cancellation or voidness of this agreement.
Should the property be occupied by any unauthorised third party/parties on the date of registration of transfer, the purchaser shall be responsible to lawfully attend to such occupants at the purchaser's own cost (with due consideration of the prevention of illegal eviction from & unlawful occupation of land act 19 of 1998 and any other relevant legislation).
The seller does not warrant that the purchaser will obtain vacant occupation and possession of the property, and the purchaser purchases the property subject to any existing lease or right of occupation held by any other party. It is recorded that the purchaser shall bear the cost of evicting any occupier who may be in unlawful occupation of the property.
The property together with any improvements thereon is sold “voetstoots” (as it stands), the seller being absolutely free from all liability for any defect in the property or any improvement thereon, whether patent or latent, it being recorded that :
- The purchaser is presumed to be acquainted with the property, its nature, zoning, extent, beacons, boundaries and locality;
- The seller shall not be liable for any deficiency in extent which may be revealed on any resurvey nor shall the seller benefit or be paid for any excess;
- The purchaser is acquainted with all servitudes and conditions contained in the title deeds of the property and any conditions of which the purchaser has otherwise had notice;
- The purchaser is acquainted with the condition of the buildings, improvements on the property including brickwork, roofing, all timbers, electrical and plumbing installations;
- The purchaser declares that neither the seller nor the seller’s agent has verbally, in writing or by way of any brochure or advertising material made any representations which have induced the purchaser to purchase the property.
DISCLAIMER: WHILE EVERY CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS BROCHURE AND OR WEBSITE POST, NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED, WARRANTED OR IMPLIED BY THE SELLER OR THE SELLER’S AGENT IN RESPECT OF ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR MIS-STATEMENTS.
Auction/Offer Additional Information & Contacts
- Contact Telephone: +27 (0)33-3971190
- Estate Name: THE JOINT TRUSTEE of the INSOLVENT ESTATE PAVALAIKODI NAIDOO, Master Ref: D151/2010 and THE JOINT TRUSTEE of the DECEASED INSOLVENT ESTATE OVINDARAJULU NAIDOO, Master’s Ref No. D61/2013
- Masters Reference Number: D151/2010 & D61/2013
- PDF Download: Download Auction-Brochure.pdf
- Conditions Of Sale: Download Conditions-of-Sale.pdf
- Sectional Plans: Download ATHOLL-HEIGHTS-300-0_SG-DIAGRAM.pdf
- Title Deed: Download P-G-Naidoo-T11330_1999.pdf
- Download Our Advert: Download Auction-Advert.pdf
- Auction Date & Time:: Thursday, 19 October 2017 11:30